120.000 dots on canvas.
“My career started the day I decided to make a difference in the art that we see today. Anything and everything can be art nowadays, and most people might think this is a good thing. Well, I don’t. I think art should be respected and appreciated based on the dedication, effort, and beauty of the painting.
After years of painting, I discovered my own pointillism style. It is called Point flowers. Each piece is handmade, one of a kind, containing tens of thousands of colored painted dots. Creating a truly remarkable, beautiful and original art piece.
As an artist, I needed to find the tool to express myself and painting those many dots per day is what keeps me sane. The more dots I paint, the saner I become.” Jonathan Brender.
Dots around the globe.
Jonathan has exhibited his work in venues such as United Nations, NY, Art Expo, NY, Camden Art Gallery, London, Art Fusion Miami and Spectrum, Miami, becoming a noticeable artist. Some of his work can be seen at prestigious buildings in Panama, City of Hallandale Beach Reviving Fashion Row Project, Private Golf Club Emerald Hills, Hollywood, HDG Office Building in Hollywood, Atlantic Village Mall in Hallandale Beach, Morgan Stanley Office in Aventura, Miami Insurance Office in Aventura and private collections around the world.
Jonathan’s unique cultural and artistic background, along with his experience, vision and personality make his work exotic and unique. A versatile and true artist who is always looking for new ways to reinvent art itself!
Custom Framing: 2016 Daytona, Florida
Glass: 2011-2012 Hollywood, Florida
Photography: 2009-2010 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Carpentry: 2008-2009 Kefar Neter, Israel
Painting: 2002-2006 Miami,USA
Sculpture: 2000-2001 Caracas, Venezuela
Ceramics: 1998-2000 Caracas,Venezuela
- Pinta, LATAM Airlines Airplane Designs, FL, 2019
- Wizo, Aventura, FL, 2019
- Galleria Banditto, Tuscany, Italy, 2019
- Yellow Bench Studio, Oasis Park Square Doral, Florida, 2019
- Unicorn Factory, Wynwood, Florida, 2019
- Finalist at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport- Jet Blast Deflector Art Project, FL, 2018
- FUNDANA, Caracas, Venezuela, 2018
- Fashion Row Project for City of Hallandale, FL, 2018
- Fe y Alegria Organization Gala, Manhattan, NY, 2018
- Pinta, LATAM Airlines Booth Design Miami, FL, 2017
- Spectrum, Miami, FL, 2016
- FUNDANA Caracas, Venezuela, 2016
- United Nations, Manhattan, New York, 2016
- Ward-Nasse Gallery, Soho, New York, 2016
- ArtExpo, Manhattan, New York, 2016 – “2016 Spotlight Winner”
- FUNDANA Caracas, Venezuela, 2015
- Spectrum, Miami, FL, 2015
- Spectrum, Miami, FL, 2014
- FUNDANA, Caracas, Venezuela, 2013
- Miami on the River, Miami, FL, 2012
- Art Fusion, Miami, FL, 2010
- Camden Art Gallery, London, UK, 2009