120.000 dots on canvas.
“My career started the day I decided to make a difference in the art that we see today. Anything and everything can be art nowadays, and most people might think this is a good thing. Well, I don’t. I think art should be respected and appreciated based on the dedication, effort, and beauty of the painting.
After years of painting, I discovered my own pointillism style. It is called Point flowers. Each piece is handmade, one of a kind, containing tens of thousands of colored painted dots. Creating a truly remarkable, beautiful and original art piece.
As an artist, I needed to find the tool to express myself and painting those many dots per day is what keeps me sane. The more dots I paint, the saner I become.” Jonathan Brender.
Dots around the globe.
Jonathan has exhibited his work in venues such as United Nations, NY, Art Expo, NY, Camden Art Gallery, London, Art Fusion Miami and Spectrum, Miami, becoming a noticeable artist. Some of his work can be seen at prestigious buildings in Panama, City of Hallandale Beach Reviving Fashion Row Project, Private Golf Club Emerald Hills, Hollywood, HDG Office Building in Hollywood, Atlantic Village Mall in Hallandale Beach, Morgan Stanley Office in Aventura, Miami Insurance Office in Aventura and private collections around the world.
Jonathan’s unique cultural and artistic background, along with his experience, vision and personality make his work exotic and unique. A versatile and true artist who is always looking for new ways to reinvent art itself!
Custom Framing: 2016 Daytona, Florida
Glass: 2011-2012 Hollywood, Florida
Photography: 2009-2010 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Carpentry: 2008-2009 Kefar Neter, Israel
Painting: 2002-2006 Miami,USA
Sculpture: 2000-2001 Caracas, Venezuela
Ceramics: 1998-2000 Caracas,Venezuela
- Galleria Banditto, Tuscany, Italy 2019
- Yellow Bench Studio, Oasis Park Square Doral, Florida 2019
- Unicorn Factory, Wynwood, Florida 2019
- FUNDANA, Caracas, Venezuela, 2018
- Fe y Alegria Organization Gala, Manhattan, NY, 2018
- Pinta, Miami, FL, 2017
- Spectrum, Miami, FL, 2016
- FUNDANA Caracas, Venezuela 2016
- United Nations, Manhattan New York 2016
- Ward-Nasse Gallery, Soho, New York 2016
- ArtExpo, Manhattan, New York 2016 – “2016 Spotlight Winner”
- FUNDANA Caracas, Venezuela 2015
- Spectrum, Miami FL 2015
- Spectrum, Miami FL 2014
- FUNDANA, Caracas, Venezuela 2013
- Miami on the River 2012, Miami FL
- Art Fusion, Miami FL 2010
- Camden Art Gallery, London UK 2009